EndNote Web Instructions for Congressional Serial Set Online
- Search for the desired item. Click the link to vuew the full record for the item.
- Click "Export Citation" on the upper right of the page.
- You will prompted to save the file to your computer with an *.ris extension.
- Login to EndNote Web
- Under Collect, select Import References.
- Click Browse to locate the saved file.
- Under Filter, select ProCite RIS, select the group where you would like the citation to be placed, then hit Import.
Want to know more about EndNote Web Citation Manager?