RefWorks Instructions for CINAHL / Nursing and Allied Health (Ebsco)
- From the search results page, add the references you want to import to your Folder by clicking Add to Folder.
- Click the Folder View when you are ready to export.
- Mark the items you wish to export and then click the icon for Export.
- To do a direct export, select Export directly to RefWorks.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- To save your references to a text file, click the Export icon as your delivery option.
- Select the file format for "Generic bibliographic management software."
- Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
- Select Text (*.txt) as the file type.
- Click Save.
- To import the references, select EBSCOhost as the Import Filter and select the appropriate database. If you do not see your database listed, try the filter for Academic Search Premier.
Want to know more about RefWorks Citation Manager?