RefWorks Instructions for Engineering Village
- To do a direct export, select Download from the search results page.
- Select RefWorks direct import and click on Download.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open and automatically import the references.
- To save to a text file select the Detailed Record option from the search results Page.
- Select the Download button.
- Select Plain text format and click on Download.
- Using your browser's Save As function, navigate to the local drive and directory where you want to save the file.
- Select Text as the file type.
- Click Save.
- To import the references, select EI Engineering Village 2 as the Import Filter and select the appropriate database.
Want to know more about RefWorks Citation Manager?