RefWorks Instructions for Literature Resource Center
- Log in to your RefWorks account first; doing this will help when exporting the citation.
- When viewing a chapter or article you wish to cite, click the "Citation Tools" link to the right of the screen.
- A new window opens. In the section labeled "Export to third party software" choose RefWorks, then hit the Export button.
- A new window will open displaying the citation. Underneath it is a RefWorks launched section. Click on the RefWorks link.
- A new window opens. Your reference should be automatically imported into your account
Want to know more about RefWorks Citation Manager?