RefWorks Instructions for ProQuest Dissertations and Theses
- Perform a search and mark the references you want to export.
- Select My Research on the top menu bar.
- Select the items you wish to export and click the export icon.
- The export will open RefWorks if it is not already open; you will be prompted to login if you have not already logged in. Your references will be imported into your account.
- To save to a text file select Download in a format compatible with RefWorks.
- Select Save As from your browser and select Text as the Save As file type.
- To import the references, select ProQuest as the Import Filter and select the appropriate database.
You can also link your My Research account on ProQuest to your RefWorks account for speedier importing.
Want to know more about RefWorks Citation Manager?